Hunterberry Hill Farm is a state of the art facility custom built in 2003.
- hot/cold water wash stall with infrared heater.
- heated tackroom with washer and dryer.
- 72'x120' indoor arena with state of the art Fibar footing.
- custom built miniature horse treadmill with adjustable incline, speed and timer.
- 12x12' horse/pony stalls with attached 12x24 outdoor sand paddocks
- 8x12' miniature horse foaling stalls with 24 hour camera monitoring and foal alret system
- individual miniature horse stalls for every miniature
- 12 all weather turn out paddocks
- many grass turnout paddocks and pastures
Our horses are fed 2-3 times per day. We feed high quality valley grass hay with supplemented alfalfa when needed and LMF grain products. We also feed high quality supplements to those horses who require them. All of our horses receive personalized amounts of grain or vitamin/mineral supplements to insure they always receive the correct amount of nutrients to facilitate proper health.
Our facility was designed with our horses health and happiness in mind. Our stalls are well ventilated, have great natural light, socialization bars between stalls and in front of the stalls. Our stall doors allow for all of the horses to put their heads out (even the minis) and be involved in what is going on around them.
Thanks for visiting our farm!